In-Network for Most Health Insurances:
Denver Chiropractic, LLC accepts:
- Columbine –
- Denver Health, Cigna, Aetna
- We accept other insurances that are not listed.
- To get the most accurate information about your insurance policy, please call the number on the back of your insurance card. You can ask them if you have chiropractic benefits, your deductible amount, whether you have co-insurance or a co-payment, and if we are in or out of network.
- If you want us to bill your insurance, your cost will depend on your specific policy.
We Accept Auto Accident Insurance:
- We can bill your Med-Pay.
- We can work with the at-fault insurance company to get your care paid for.
- We can treat you on a car accident lien in Denver if you don’t have med-Pay or insurance. There is no upfront cost to you, and your medical bills are paid through the settlement at the end of your treatment period. Learn about whiplash treatment in Denver.
- We discount our services if you pay at the time of your visit when you are not using insurance, at the rate of:
- $89 for your first visit (includes consult, exam, treatment = e-stim/heat/massage/adjustment), and $50 thereafter.
- Student discount = $89 for your first visit, and $40 thereafter.
- The time of service discount only applies if you are not having us bill your insurance.
- We are legally allowed to apply a time of service discount to our master fee schedule when we do not bill insurance. This “time of service discount” is in effect due to the lower costs to our clinic by not having to bill insurance, not having to wait for your insurance to process the visit, not having to process the insurance EOB, and not having to bill you after your insurance company and our company process the visit.